Sammasati : A Meditation Experience/Workshop with Prem Pradeepa, Oct 14-16, Seattle
Last Updated on Tuesday, 01 November 2011 00:14
Booking and details here
Osho Meditation retreat in Victorville, CA (Mar 18-20)
Last Updated on Friday, 25 March 2011 04:49
Once again Bodhisattva Swami Anand Arun, a world renowned Meditation Facilitator and an intimate disciple of the Enlightened Master OSHO will bless us with a three day Meditation Camp. Come, Join the dance and be part of the Mystical Journey!!!
Swami Anand Arun is the Founder and Coordinator of OSHO TAPOBAN, a thriving international commune and forest retreat center in Nepal (read more at www.tapoban.com). Swami Arun has conducted more than 400 meditation camps in 80 different countries. In 1984, Osho declared him Acharya and Bodhisattva. In 1986 Osho appointed him the Director of Meditation and Spiritual Growth with the Rajneesh Mystery School. Swami Arun is an Engineer by profession and has also trained thousands of people in Stress Management Programs.
We are very fortunate to have Swami Arun visit us here in the United States to share with us the gift of meditation. While many people travel to India or Nepal for this kind of experience, we have the opportunity to celebrate in a retreat full of blissful energy right here in California! We will be participating in several Osho Meditations each day and evenings will be enjoyed with music and dancing celebration. For those who would like to take Sannyas and become Osho disciple~ for a closer and more intimate connection with Osho ~ there will be Sannyas Initiation each day .
Date: March 18-20, 2011
Venue: Courtyard Marriott, 9619 Mariposa Road, Hesperia, CA 92345 [map]
Contact: Sw. Amritananda,
Cost: $299 (3days), $229 (2days), $129 (1 day) - Click [here] to go to payment page
* You can come for the whole retreat, or a part of it.
Accommodation: Beautiful accommodations are available at the retreat site. Advance booking required.
Flyer : Available [here]
REGISTER BY JANUARY 19, 2011 & RECEIVE A 15% DISCOUNT
Past Retreats at Victorville with Swami Anand Arun
3-4 July, 2009 - Pics | Video
19-21 Feb, 2010 - Pics | Videos
|Location : Courtyard Marriott, 9619 Mariposa Road, Hesperia, CA 92345|
Contact : Sw. Amritananda,
|Cost: $299 (3days), $229 (2days), $129 (1 day) Accommodation: Beautiful accommodations are available at the retreat site. Advance booking required.|
Osho Meditation retreat in Vancouver BC, Canada (Mar 25-27)
Last Updated on Monday, 28 March 2011 04:44
Dates: March 25, 26, 27th
- Sat 10am-5pm (Sannyas Celebration Saturday evening)
- FRI. & SAT (10am-5pm) : St. Mark's Anglican Church, 1805 Larch Street, Kitsilano
- FRI. 7-8:30pm: Osho Kundalini Meditation with Swami Anand Arun (Dance 9 to midnight $10, no charge for meditation)
@ Just Dance : 2114 W. 4th Ave, Vancouver
- SUN. 10:30am -2pm: Laxmi Narayan Temple, 8321 140 Street, Surrey, V3W 5K9 , Contact : Leanne,
PHONE : 604 721 4301
Participation fees: 35$ per day (for Friday & Saturday)
* Accomodation and Food is not provided. Hotels and restaurants nearby
You can now pay the participation fees by Paypal
To register and for more Information contact:
Swami Prem Sumiran,
Ma Deva Rubai,
For Surrey Program, Contact: Leanne at 604 721 4301
Click [here] to get the Flyer.
Art of Gratefulness - Meditation Retreat on Cruise with Sw. Arun (Mar 31 - Apr 4)
Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 May 2011 23:40
The Reviews are available here
We invite you to join us in this wonderful Cruise on "Carnival Elation" - for a one-of-a-kind Osho Meditation retreat in the Western Caribbean.
The retreat will be coordinated by Swami Anand Arun, a long time intimate disciple of OSHO. To experience a retreat with Swami Arun is a precious gift you give yourself.
The deep values and benefits received will last all your life.
We set sail from Mobile, Alabama for a 4 night Cruise to Cozumel Mexico. We meditate and celebrate on the Carnival Elation.
- Paritosh and Anuradha, Atlanta, Georgia, USA -
+1 678.574.8150 -Cruise Coordinator
- Swami Ram Krishnananda, Toledo, Ohio, USA -
- Ship - CARNIVAL ELATION - 4 Day Western Carribean Cruise to Cozumel, Mexico
- Date - Start - Thursday March 31st 2011 Return - Monday April 4th 2011
- Departure Port - Mobile, Alabama
- Participation Fee - $100 per person, $160 per couple / Family
- Nearest Airport - Mobile, Alabama
- Meditation Facility - 975 sq ft Conference Room reserved for us on the Ship (8 - Atlantic deck).
- Visa Requirements - Mexico Visa is not required as the stop at Mexico is less than 24 hours. You should have documents to re-enter the US.
- How to book
- Please call 1 866 721 3225 (Mon-Fri 8:00AM to 9:00PM eastern, Sat - 9:00AM - 7:30 PM eastern)
- Chose Option 3 for booking into an existing group.
- Mention Group Code - 81V1C4
ALTHOUGH GROUP BOOKING DEADLINE HAS PASSED, YOU CAN STILL BOOK INDIVIDUALLY AND JOIN THE MEDITATION RETREAT.
OVER 100 FRIENDS ARE IN OUR GROUP AND A FEW MORE SEATS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
This is an experiment Swami Arun and Osho Friends in North America are doing. This experiment can only be succesfull with your active participation
10 Days Awareness Intensive Osho Meditation Retreat in Mt Poconos (Dec 24 – Jan 2)
Last Updated on Monday, 03 January 2011 19:14
You can stay for full retreat or a part of it. For location [click here
If you are looking for a deeper meaning in life, this retreat may be a good chance for that.
For 10 days, each day - and day by day - we grow in awareness and go deeper in our own nature of Buddha hood and Enlightenment. Take the time and experience the timeless.
Cost: - For full retreat the cost is 350$, which includes 2 hours of working together in kitchen and helping each other , per day. Minimum stay is 2 nights, with cost of 120$ (60$ per night, including food and shared room accommodation). Then its 45$ per night from third day onward.
As Osho says, “Meditation is an adventure; the greatest adventure the human mind can take”, lets join in this adventure of a lifetime. Here during this 10 day retreat, we laugh, sing, dance, relax, play, create and celebrate life with the support of meditations designed by Osho. All this adventure on the outwards is combined with daily five different meditation techniques to explore inwards to create a possibility of transformation of energy and bring a long lasting happiness and freshness in our lives. This process of transformation has been going on a monthly basis in Mount Pocono, PA and this is the 5th adventure that we are planning to go into.
Daily Schedule for the retreat
Dec 24 th - 8 Pm -10 Pm check-in, relax, dinner, Kirtan meditation.
Dec 25 - Jan 2 (Jan 2 we checkout at 12 o clock afternoon)
- 7:00 - 7:30 Am- Demonstration and Instructions on Osho Dynamic Meditation
- 7:30 - 9:00 - Osho Dynamic Meditation (Nothing to eat before that. Tea and water are OK.)
- 9:00 - 10:00 - Breakfast & Rest (soy-milk, cereals, toast, milk, tea)
- 10.00 - 11.00 Natraj /Nadabrahma Meditation
- 11:00 - 1:00 – Working as Meditation 1:00 - 2:30 - Lunch and Rest
- 2:30 - 3:30 - Osho Chakra Sound Meditation/ Chakra Breathing/ Osho Gibberish Meditation
- 3:30 - 4:30 - Osho Biography Video/ Meditation Videos / Break
- 4:30 - 5:30 - Osho Kundalini Meditation 5.30 - 6.30 Tea, shower, Rest
- 6.30 - 8.00 Osho Satang Meditation, White Robe Meditation, Video Darshan, Celebration
- 8.00 -10.00 Dinner , Relax , Watching Spiritual Movies like Zorba the Greek , Little Buddha , Yogis of Tibet etc.
Page 8 of 8