We are delighted to welcome you to a 3-day Residential Meditation Retreat with Swami Anand Arun.
Swami Arun is one of the first Osho sannyasins and received much guidance directly from Osho. A meditation retreat with him is a wonderful opportunity for everyone interested in Osho and his meditations.
Swami Arun will be traveling all the way from Kathmandu(Nepal) to inspire and guide seekers in the path of meditations. Swami ji is one of Osho’s intimate disciples and has initiated about 100K seekers into Osho Neo Sannyas (Disciple-hood). We are fortunate that he has accepted our invitation to conduct this 3-day transforming retreat in Toronto. We encourage you to take advantage of this rare opportunity! There will be an opportunity to take Sanyas (Initiation) and become Osho’s Disciple.
During our previous retreat with Swami Arun in February 2017, we had a large number of seekers participating. All of them still feel the joy and bliss and want to re-live the experience. Glimpses of the past events are available here
Date : July 13th, 6pm – July 16th, 3 pm .
Venue: Ramada Jackson’s Point Resort ,49 Lorne Street Jacksons Point, Ontario L0E 1L0
Directions : https://goo.gl/maps/ubaRWQxWV472
The retreat venue offers cameo of the breathtaking beauty of the Lake Simcoe. Catch an early-morning spectacular sunrise on the lake from your own balcony, and by lunchtime you can be basking in the sunshine on the lakeside, followed by whole-day of meditations and celebrations and ending the day gazing at the setting sun in elegance at the horizon of beautiful Lake Simcoe. Here are some pictures of the lake view from the retreat site.
Registration ( How to join ? )
Please fill up the participation form by clicking the link below to register for the event
Participation contribution ( What to pay ?)
Sharing and private accommodation has been arranged at the venue for comfortable participation. Participation contribution includes accommodation for 3 nights/3 days with all meals( breakfast , lunch , snacks & dinner each day ) , participation charges , and taxes . All rates are on canadian currency .
|Accomodation Type||(Early bird price )until
May 15th – June 15th
|Quadruple (4 person sharing )||395$ / person||445$/ person|
|Triple (3 person sharing )||425$/ person||475$/ person|
| Double( 2 person sharing )
||495$/ person||545$/ person|
|Single / Private||755 $/person||795$/ person|
After June 15th : Because of peak season of summer , reservation inquired after June 15th, can be done only on the basis of availability . Accommodation at the venue might not be guaranteed after June 15th due to peak season of month July. We will allocate on the first-come-first-serve basis. Please RSVP in advance to reserve your space . It is recommended to participate in all three days of the retreat for a deeper experience.
Only meditation participation : 110$ per day with all meals , 50$ per day without meals . For all 3 days : 300$
Methods of Payment ( How to pay ?)
- Please send the contribution as “Family and friends” in Paypal so that we don’t end up paying fees. Send via Paypal to email@example.com
- Email transfer can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to send a check, please call us at 6474052768 .
Due to overwhelming demand and the peak season in July, this event will be sold out. In order to confirm your space, we are requesting you to make the necessary payment and secure your spot for this much-awaited event.
Our event will start at 8 pm on Friday and ends on 3:00 pm on Monday . As with any events, here are some guidelines that will help you to get the best out of the retreat:
- Please plan to arrive by 6pm on Friday evening so that we can settle down and join the first session at 8 pm after dinner. ( dinner would be served from 6: 00 pm to 8:00 pm on friday )
- Please feel free to bring any yoga mats or pillows if you have any favorites or some comfortable meditation chairs.
- Meditations involve sitting, dancing and lying down so it is suggested that you wear loose clothes. Most people prefer robes or similar clothing. Maroon or similar colored clothes during the morning and afternoon sessions and white clothes during the evening Satsang/celebration are preferred. Robes will be on sale at the venue @ 40 $ per robe if you want to get one for you .You may carry a blindfold to cover your eyes and a pair of earplugs to use during meditation and silent sitting .
- Please refrain from using cell phones during the event .
- In consideration of people with sensitivities, please kindly refrain from using strong perfumes and other similar fragrances during the retreat.
- We plan to do each session at the allocated time, so plan to be at the Meditation Hall 5-10 mins earlier than the scheduled time.
- The venue will only provide toilet papers, recyclable hand paper towels , hand soap and towels but you may bring your own toiletries if you are on sharing room.
- Any internal medications: prescription drugs, aspirin, cough syrup, etc will not be distributed.
- Free parking space is available inside the venue .
This meditation retreat is open to all seekers of all level of meditation experience. Hence no prior meditation experience is required to attend this retreat.
Daily schedule of the event :
Tentative daily schedule and time frame for the retreat would be as follows,however ,there would be spontaneity in the kind of meditation and timings based on the energy and wave of the retreat and would be structured by Swami Arun himself. Every meditation session in the retreat has important impact for the best outcome of the retreat , so it is advised to participate in all sessions.
- 7 am – 10 am – Yoga ( breathing and simple pranayam) and Osho Dynamic meditation
- 10 am -11 am – Breakfast
- 11 am – 2 pm – Sharing session/ Satsang with Swami Anand Arun and Meditation
- 2 pm – 3:30 pm – Lunch and rest
- 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm – Nadabrahma / chakra sound / No -dimension meditation
- 4:30 pm – 5 pm – Tea and light snacks
- 5 pm – 6 pm – Kundalini meditation
- 6 pm – 7:30 pm – Dinner and shower ( change to white robe)
- 7:30 pm – 10 pm – Evening whiterobe satsang , celebration and meditation
- **On Arrival day ,Friday (13th July) – White robe meditation from 8pm -10pm
- **On Departure day , Monday (16th July) – Last Satsang and meditation until 2:30 pm .
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about this event.
Ma Deva Anupama / Sw. Shiva