We are inviting you to join for the joyous and meditative weekend of “Meditate-Celebrate”, facilitated by Swami Chaitanya Keerti.
“Friendliness becomes possible only when you are real, authentic, and you are absolutely aware of your being. And out of this awareness, if love arises, it will be friendliness. Friendliness can never change into its opposite. Remember this as a criterion, that the greatest values of life are only those which cannot change into their opposite; in fact, there is no opposite.” ~ Osho
- New Jersey: Aug 23rd-25th (Fri: 5pm – Sun: 5pm)
- Contribution: $165 (includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner for the entire event
- Payment Options:
- Address: 485 Semel Ave, Iselin, NJ – 08830
- Event Details: https://www.facebook.
- Contact: (Urjo) /718-644-7077 (Narinder)
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this event, please reach out to us at above contacts or by just responding to this email.
- Washington DC: Aug 30-Sept 1 (Fri: 6:30pm – Sun: 3:00pm)
- Contribution: Friday – Free, Saturday : $70, Sunday – $50
- Location: Osho Sangham:
- 10691 Water Falls Ln, Vienna, VA 22182
- Event details: https://www.meetup.com/meditation-meetup2018/events/263631231/
- Contact: Ma Nirdhum at
Would love to see you all at this wonderful gathering to meditate and celebrate under the loving guidance of Swami Chaitanya Keerti.
Osho Sammasati Team